Help us ensure this global treasure is protected for future generations by enabling and encouraging your people to make regular donations to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation through payroll giving.
#Every dollar counts... and the Reef is counting on us all
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
You can help us ensure this global treasure is protected for future generations by enabling and encouraging your people to make regular donations to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation through payroll giving.
By establishing a workplace giving program, or adding the Foundation to your existing program, you can help us raise the funds needed for scientific research to protect and restore our iconic Reef.
With small, pre-tax donations from their pay, your people can:
- Help save endangered marine species
- Contribute to turtle habitat protection
- Find solutions to major threats facing our Reef like coral bleaching and crown-of-thorns starfish
- Enable vital research that helps managers protect the Reef
- Engage your people in your company’s corporate social responsibility commitment
- Highlight your contribution to the future of the Great Barrier Reef to your people, customers and community
- Offer your people a simple, tax effective way of supporting a cause that’s important to your company
If you don’t already have a Workplace Giving program in place, you may consider using an organisation such as Good2Give.
This not-for-profit organisation provides knowledge, infrastructure, back-office administration and ongoing management of workplace giving programs for employers.
Visit Good2Give for more information.