As the lead charity for the Great Barrier Reef, we are dedicated to raising funds for scientific research to protect and preserve the Reef. We’re helping scientists find answers to sustain this living, breathing ecosystem. Our fundraising addresses climate change, reef restoration, saving endangered species and helping Reef Managers have the best solutions to care for the Reef.
There are many ways you can make a difference.
- give monthly. Your donation helps us plan for the future with regular monthly contributions.
- Pledge your birthday or wedding and help protect the Reef. Instead of gifts, ask for donations or surprise a friend or loved one with a gift in their honour.
- Many of our volunteers have organised successful fundraisers using Everydayheroes to raise funds for the Foundation.
- Learn what your fundraising supports and see how your donations are being used.
- Read the latest news from one of our research projects.
- Set up Workplace Giving.
- Leave a Lasting Legacy by remembering the Foundation in your will.