Traditional Owner Working Group (Interim) - Reef Trust Partnership Expression of Interest
- Do you have good ideas about how to keep Country, Culture and Traditional Peoples of the Great Barrier Reef strong and resilient?
- Do you have drive and passion for sea country and want to make things happen?
- We want people who inspire others. Are you well respected amongst your mob and community and are you known for creating positive change at a local, regional or national level?
- Do you have a special interest and/or operational experience in water quality, controlling crown-of-thorns starfish, restoring sea country including its catchments, monitoring your country by looking for and recording changes, economic development or business enterprise?
- Are you considered a young or emerging leader in your community?
How to Apply
Review the information pack.
Prepare an expression of interest in the form of a two-page written response or a one-minute video.
Include a resume with two referees, one of whom must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, that the GBRF may contact.
Email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 October 2018.
Contact Dr Sarah Castine, GBRF Program Manager, on 0487 659 068 or Email: email@example.com to discuss the opportunity or ask any questions.